All 7 art Reviews

3 Bros 3 Bros

Really nice Background! great clothes, you have an awesome style and draw good expressions. my only suggestion would be to just keep making stuff, this is pretty cool!

DORITO-SAN responds:

Thank you very much! I will be uploading some more stuff of mine here and eventually upload stuff I JUST MADE so your wish will be granted!

My Sanctuary My Sanctuary

Water is awesome, wings are gorgeous and character is too. This is a beautiful piece, and I'm not just sayin that either. This rocks!

thanks a lot :D

Champion Champion

This is so freaking cool, Really outstanding piece, I could tell right away who it was! I love it!

nostalgic sci-fi nostalgic sci-fi

I love her! She's so awesome! you have a very unique style, I like it a lot. Great piece, your work tells a story, I really like that.

Pink Hair Pink Hair

The hair is truly awesome! She's pretty good. Maybe extend the nose outward just a tad? but other than that she's good.

TheParodyAnimator responds:

Thanks for feedback :D, yer the facial features are not very good as im still having problems drawing them but i think im getting better.

I am taking you with me I am taking you with me

Awesome work! I love it. The hair and the outfit are super cool! I really like this.

thanks!

Immortal Immortal

so awesome! wish I could make art of this quality. Shes beautiful!